I am Yeboah Gyabaah Dennis, the founder and president of this charity foundation. I started this foundation from St James Seminary in Sunyani, on October 1, 2012, when I was still in high school. I comes from Wamanafo but lives in Dormaa Ahenkro, all in the Brong Ahafo Region of Ghana, where he attended Junior High School. I am now a Major Seminarian in St Gregory the Great provincial Major Seminary in Kumasi, Ghana.
" As a Shepherd, I have always been the type of person who has appreciated the simple things in life ... my friends... my family... my society… and when I wake up each day, I think about what I can do for someone today. I may not have much but what I can give comes from the heart. I have two shoulders for you to lean on, two ears that will listen and two arms to wrap around you in times of comfort. I cannot also do it alone, but calls upon all who want to keep the hopes of the sick, needy school children and orphans ALIVE. COME , BE A SHEPHERD, AND LET US KEEP HOPES ALIVE !!!!!!! "
1. S R F Ghana is a non -governmental charity organization committed to the promotion, providing and protecting of the health and social well-being of orphans and needy school children in Ghana.
2. S R F Ghana will be sited precisely in the Brong Ahafo Region of Ghana. SRF will run entirely on:
3.Payment of beneficiary school bursary, partially or fully depending on the situation at hand.
4.Beneficiaries will also receive educational materials which will enable them to study very well since they are all our future leaders.
5. SRF will offer guidance and counseling to all beneficiaries and all who need her assistance.
6. The foundation will also organize edutainment programs for her beneficiaries and all who will want to partake. The shepherds leadership programs.
7. The foundation will however establish a children’s home in Dormaa Municipal, with the name The Shepherds Village which will cater for her beneficiaries. The Secretariat of the foundation will be sited at same premise.
8. There will also be a free for beneficiaries but payable to others - An SRF fashion and design centre and an ICT training centre -, to help improve the design and technology aspects of our beneficiaries to keep their hopes alive and uplift the image of the Ghana.
9. There will be establishment of a Special Needs Home and School to care for persons with disabilities
10. There will however be positive amendments of our aims and objectives as the foundation grows.
1. Shepherds Caritas-Responsible for carrying out charity and/or benevolent activities.
2. Shepherds leadership programs-Responsible for organizing edutainment programs that will help prepare the minds of young individuals for future leadership.
3. Shepherds Legal Team- Made up of young law students in universities who graduate to educate young individuals on their rights, privileges and responsibilities.
4. Shepherds Medical Team-Made up of young medical and or health related professions and students who render community health education and services to the less privileged in our small villages. The sector has Medical Doctor, Medical students both in Ghana and Abroad, Physician Assistants, Pharmacy Students, Laboratory Technicians, Community nurses, Dentists, Midwives, and others.
5. Shepherds Young Readers Network-Responsible for instilling the habit and spirit of reading in young individuals to prepare them for academic excellence.
6. SRF is also an inclusive organization that is committed to equality of access and collaboration for all her beneficiaries, users of its services and members of its organization, whether on an affiliate or a trustee basis.
1. Membership shall be open to anyone who has an interest in assisting the Group to achieve its aim and is willing to adhere to the rules of the Group. Notwithstanding to this, membership shall only be open to individuals who are above sixteen years of age.
2. Where it is considered, membership would be detrimental to the aims and activities of the Group, the Management Committee shall have the power to refuse membership, or may terminate or suspend the membership of any member by resolution passed at a general meeting.
3.Members shall have the right to appeal via an independent adjudicator determined by mutual agreement of the management committee of the foundation.
4.Any member of the association may resign his/her membership by providing the Secretary with written notice.